A Real Estate Team
- Has a Team of Agents Consistently Lead Generating Specifically to Find Qualified Buyers for Your Home
- Has Agents and Administrative Staff that Work in Harmony for the Benefit of the Client
- Includes Multiple Spheres of Influence to Spread the Word About Your Home
- Can Easily Handle Numerous Transactions
- Benefits from the Combined Experience of the Agents and Administrative Staff
- Can Execute a Complex Marketing Strategy by Leveraging Team Resources
- Can Be in Several Physical Locations at Once as Necessary to Help the Client
- Can Handle and Correctly Route Multiple Inquiries
A Single Agent
- Can Only Take One Phone Call at a Time
- Can Only Be in One Location at a Time
- Includes a Single Sphere of Influence
- Lead Generation Time for Locating Qualified Buyers is Limited
- Can Get Bogged Down with Multiple Transactions and Customer Service Can Suffer
Our Goal is Your Satisfaction
The Jeremy Ward Team listens to your needs and then we tailor our services to meet your needs. We then endeavor to sell your home at a price and terms acceptable to you. Along the way, we work to make the process of selling your home as positive and enjoyable as we are able, moving towards our common goal of your complete satisfaction.
You will be introduced to our team from the very beginning and quickly the true benefits of working with a team will become apparent. From the moment we establish contact with a customer who wishes to inquire about our services, multiple persons are notified to prepare to meet their needs. This lays the foundation for timely, productive communications between all parties, helping to make clear everyone's role in achieving your goals.
Our administrative staff accurately gathers information critical to ensuring a smooth transaction for you, from our first contact through closing. A licensed real estate agent from our team will begin interviewing you to learn your needs and then work with you to form a game plan for success.
As we execute the plan, your real estate agent will work closely with you as your direct point of contact. They will provide guidance to help you prepare to market your home, and will work with you to formulate a marketing plan and a pricing strategy.
Choose the Jeremy Ward Team to Market and Sell Your Home
When you choose the Jeremy Ward Team to market and sell your home, you are engaging not just a team of skilled real estate agents and capable administrative staff, you are hiring caring people who want you to have a positive, beneficial experience selling your home.
Consider what a great team can do for you to help you sell your home. We offer excellent customer service, professional marketing, an incredible network of communication and precision, plus the helping hand and personal touch you need to be completely satisfied when selling your home.